CUMMING GA HOME FOR SALE
Beautiful Luxury Home For Sale in Cumming, GA and
the North Forsyth County Area of North Atlanta (metro)
This Fabulous Cumming, GA Luxury Home is One of The
Best Values in the North Atlanta Real Estate Market!
Enjoy secluded, estate-lot living in this equestrian community located in north metro Atlanta. Fresh on the market, this beautifully appointed luxury home for sale in Cumming, GA has been well maintained and is absolutely immaculate! The property even adjoins a serene, 14-acre park!
The Legends of Settendown Creek offers a common area 14-acre park, which features a nice picnic area, gazebo, fishing pond and more. Membership to Polo Golf & Country Club--offering Golf, Polo, Swim, Tennis and more--is available to residents as well.
Nestled on a private, 2.64-acre cul-de-sac lot, this beautiful home offers 3 finished levels; an open 2-story Grand Room with brick fireplace, a large master bedroom suite on the main level with sitting area; a large master bathroom with his & hers vanities and walk-in closets; a relaxing screened porch; a large chef's kitchen with double ovens; hardwood floors on the main level; separate formal dining room; separate living room; and front and rear stairs to the upper level. The finished terrace level offers a full bathroom, an office, a kitchen, and lots of unfinished storage area.
The home feeds into West Forsyth High School, Liberty Middle School, and Matt Elementary School districts.
This charming Home For Sale in Cumming is a home you will be proud to own and MUST SEE NOW! But hurry... homes like these are pretty hard to find and usually sell fast!
For more information or to Schedule a Showing
Call Cindy Broeker at 770-653-6002
Video Tour |
Photo Gallery |
Fast Facts |
Search Similar Homes For Sale in Cumming
[ top ]
- Year Built: 1999
- Type: Single Family Residential
- Design: 2 Stories
- Style: Traditional
- Construction: Brick, 4 Sides
- Master Bedroom: Trey Ceilings, Sitting Area
- Master Bathroom: Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings, Whirlpool Tub
- Bedrooms: Bedroom On Main Level, Master On Main
- Kitchen: Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Counter Top - Solid Surface, Pantry
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Computer Room, Exercise Room, Great Room, Library/Office, Screened Porch, Separate Living Room, Separate Dining Room
- Basement: Full, Finished, Bathroom, Daylight, Interior Entry, Exterior Entry
- Garage: 3-Car Garage, Automatic Garage Door, Side/Rear Entry, Kitchen Level
- Fireplaces: 1
- Home Warranty: Negotiable
- Lot Size: 2 Up To 3 Acres
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac, Level Driveway, Private Backyard, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 2.64 Acres (+/-)
- Lot Other: Adjoins 14-acre Park with Gazebo, Picnic Area, Fishing Lake/Pond
- Home Faces: Northwest
- Road: Paved, Public Maintained
- Property Tax: $5,117 (2009)
- Square Footage: 3,596 (source: tax record)
- Home Owner’s Association Dues: $425 (required)
- Area: North Metro Atlanta - Cumming / Canton / Dawsonville
- City: Cumming
- County: Forsyth County
- Zip Code: 30028-5009
- Directions From Cumming: Take Georgia 400 North to Highway 369 (1st traffic light after exit 17). Turn Left/West onto Highway 369 (a.k.a Matt Highway) and drive to Pooles Mille Rd. Turn Left/Southeast onto Pooles Mille Rd and drive to Heardsville Circle. Turn Right/West onto Heardsville Circle and drive to Plantation Way. Turn Right/West onto Plantation Way and drive to Jacobs Ridge Ln. Turn Left/Soutwest onto Jacobs Ridge Ln and drive to Scudders Gold Trail. Turn Left/Southwest onto Scudders Gold Trail. The home should be the last home on the Left before the Cul-De-Sac. ( map / geo: geo: 34.289550, -84.250696)
- Subdivision/Community: The Legends of Settendown Creek
- Subdivision Amenities: 14-acre Park with Gazebo, Picnic Area, Fishing Lake/Pond
- Other Amenities: Golf, Polo, Swim, Tennis Available via Polo Golf & Country Club
- Elementary School: Matt Elementary School
- Middle School: Liberty Middle School
- High School: West Forsyth High School
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED HAS BEEN SECURED FROM SOURCES DEEMED TO BE RELIABLE, BUT I/WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION. ALL INFORMATION SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED.
[ top ]